Baseball is open to all boys & girls age 4-16. The birthday cut-off is May 1st.
- Tee-ball (4-6 years old) Play will be Wednesdays & Saturdays 2 games/week.
- Rookies (7-9 years old) Machine & player pitch. Play will be Mondays & Fridays, 2 or 3 games/week. Make-ups will be held on the next Wednesday or Saturday.
- Major (10-12 years old) Player pitch. Play will be Tuesday & Saturday and is inter-league with Arcade-area teams. Make-ups will be held on the next Thursday.
- Seniors (13-16 years old) 90 ft diamond. Play starts late-May through mid-July.
- Challenger (4-13 years old) Must have a cognitive disability which prevents safe participation in traditional baseball or softball.